Fish Chowder Recipe - Hey Food Lovers! Meet again with Chef Joe. On this occasion Chef will share or make a recipe for you food lovers of American Food Recipe that is Fish Chowder. You now Guys! This food made of the main ingredient is fish (salmon, cod, or other), potatoes, onions, celery, corn, carrots and bacon. Easy Fish Chowder Recipe Typical America we included in Chowder label.
Fish Chowder Recipe - The Fish Chowder for everyone who are outside of America rarely hear. The Fish Chowder is a type of chowder made with salmon, cod, or other fish. Common ingredients include potatoes, onions, celery, corn, carrots, and bacon. And now, Chef will share the ingredient and How to Make the Fish Chowder this to those who want to make it, especially for mothers.
Fish Chowder Recipe - Food Lovers! If you interested to make it as your special food for your family. That good idea, of course! to the point, the following I share Fish Chowder Recipe while you can try to apply.
Prep : 30 minutesThe Ingredients:
Cook : 30 minutes
Ready in : 1 hour
- One stalk celery, please chopped
- Two tbsp butter
- Four cups diced potatoes
- Two pounds cod, please diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- Salt to taste
- Four fresh mushrooms, please sliced
- Two cups chopped onion
- Four cups chicken stock
- One cup clam juice
- Old Bay Seasoning TM to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Two cans evaporated milk ( about 12 fluid ounce)
- Half cup all purpose flour
- First of all, please you melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large stockpot over medium heat. Next, saute onions, mushrooms and celery in butter until tender.
- Then, please you add chicken stock and potatoes, please simmer for 10 minutes.
- After that, add fish and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Finally, season to taste with Old Bay seasoning, salt and pepper. Please you mix together clam juice and flour until smooth, stir into soup.
- Please remove from heat and stir in evaporated milk. Serve.
So Easy Fish Chowder Recipe while Chef can shared. Prepare yourself and do not forget to look forward to the next Chef Joe recipes. Read also American Food which has been shared we cooking the previous that's Grits Recipe Typical America, and Original Legal Seafood Crab Cakes Recipe. Thank You!