Easy Green Bean Casserole - Hey Food Lovers! Meet again with Chef Joe. On this occasion Chef will share or make a recipe for you food lovers of American Food Recipes that is Green Bean Casserole Recipe. Guys! This food made of the main ingredient is green beans, cream of mushroom soup, French fried onion. Original Green Bean Casserole Recipe we included in Soups label.
Green Bean Casserole -- The Green Bean Casserole Recipe a popular thanksgiving side dish in the United States. The Green Bean Casserole Recipe was first created in 1955 by the Campbell Soup Company. And now, Chef will share the ingredient and How to Make the Green Bean Casserole Recipe this to those who want to make it, especially for mothers.
Green Bean Casserole -- Food Lovers! If you interested to make it as your special food for your family. That good idea, of course! to the point, the following I share Original Green Bean Casserole Recipe while you can try to apply.
- Two cans green beans
- 10.75 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup (drained)
- Six ounces fried onions (French fried onions)
- One cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- First of all, please preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Then, please place soup and green beans in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Next, mix well and heat in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes (on HIGH until warm).
- Please stir in half cup of cheese and heat mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then, transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with fried onions (French fried onions) and remaining cheese.
- Finally, please bake in a preheated 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C oven until the cheese melts and the onions just begin to brown.
So Green Bean Casserole Recipe while Chef can shared. Prepare yourself and do not forget to look forward to the next Chef Joe recipes. Read also American Food which has been shared we cooking the previous that's Angel Food Cake Recipe. Thank You!